Ash Technologies are always looking for innovative and passionate people to join our team. We currently have exciting new opportunities in Business Development, Technical Sales and Sales Administration. A brief summary of the roles:
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of new global business opportunities including:
- Develop external business activities that will increase the presence of Ash in the global inspection market.
- Develop plans to grow the business and identify new opportunities internationally.
- Implement initiatives in order to identify, grow and develop business customers and key industry partners.
- Identify new distribution channels while maintaining and growing current distribution networks.
- Develop long term successful relationships with business customers in a B2B environment.
- Attend key worldwide tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
- Work closely in with other company departments, consultants, partners and relevant third parties to communicate and specify potential product concept or new market opportunities and engage with the full development process to achieve execution and delivery of the approved projects.
- Participate in the company innovation program by providing customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
- Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
- Identifying and establishing new business through lead generation and prospecting. New customer acquisition.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Preparing proposals, quotations and administering client accounts.
- Performing on site demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Working on after sales support services and providing technical back-up as required.
- Preparing reports ad keeping customer records through Salesforce.
- Meeting regular sales targets and co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and engineering department.
- Feeding back customer information to engineering for future product development.
- Gathering marketing and customer information.
- Attending regular team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
- Supporting the commercial team with administrative duties
- Dealing with customer and distributor enquiries by phone and face to face
- Generating Sales Quoatations
- Sales administration & processing of orders
- Following up on customer quotations
- Updating reports on a daily basis
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors
If you think you would be a good fit for the Ash team, please send your CV to email@example.com